Shilpa Shah a Specialist in Gift and Trousseau packing, started Sanskruti Arts and Crafts in the year 2002, with a small budget but a mind full of ideas of creativity. Now with 17 years of personal experience and 15 years since the inception of Sanskruti Arts and Craft she has garnered all her experience and now uses it to teach others the art of Gift and Trousseau packing. She has so much recognition that now the students that join her institute not only come from across India but also from different parts of the world – USA, Europe, Fiji, New Zealand.
Having a passion for excellence she always strives for the best. She conducts various corporate workshops and demonstration for all types of arts and crafts. The fact of the matter is that a developing hobby can be a medium for reducing stress level, especially when one has a hectic schedule of work in an MNC of today's corporate world. Shilpa believes that one can make art and craft a hobby to try an minimise their stress levels in their lives.
Shilpa is often invited by many MNC’s to conduct a workshop or demonstration for their clients and also their employees. Some of her esteemed clients are Toyota India, Lodha’s, Mahindra and Mahindra, Kissan, Nissan and channel Zee’s ZQ.
Sanskruti Arts and Crafts is an institute which is one of a kind where one can learn various hobbies with a complete knowledge of them. Shilpa is a registered artist of Government of India.
Shilpa teaches gift wrapping and takes up various assignments where she packs up gifts for individuals and corporates under the brand name of ‘Trousseau Tales’ where Shilpa and her team wrap up gifts for various occasion like weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays and other festivals.
Shilpa has another venture where she has come up with natural soaps and other bath essentials, she has named the product line ‘Myra’. These natural handmade soaps are very much in demand.
She also designs floral jewellery for brides and their family for pre – wedding function.
Her principles to which she has stuck on too are dominantly visible in her work – they are perfection, professionalism and best quality presentation.
- Professional trainers for all types of hobbies.
- Unique indo-western gift wrappers.
- Customized and personalized gift manufacturer for corporate and individuals for all occasions .
- Corporate demonstrator.
- March 9th-10th 2017: Workshops for Warli painting in Dalal Street.
- Sept-Oct 2015 : Workshops for Toyota India on arts and crafts.
- Oct 2014 : Conducted workshops for Palava city for rangoli and lantern making.
- Diwali 2012 : Did community rangoli workshops for INORBIT MALL on same day at five different locations. Hyderabad, Bangalore,Pune, Vashi, Malad.
- October 2011 : We have done corporate orders for various multinationals. Shilpa with her dedicated staff had painted one lakh diyas for one order.
- October 2011 : Was invited for various demonstrations in retirement expo at Nehru centre worli.
- June 2009 - May 2010 : Conducted various workshops for Lodha’s ,throughout the year.
- Diwali 2009 : Conducted workshop for ASHA BHOSLE’S grand children. ( that was a dream come true moment as Asha ji is her favourite singer).
- September 2009 : wonderfully decorated the entrance of Korum Mall Thane on its inauguration.
- August 2008 : Jain Derasar( temple) was decorated during paryushan- jain festival
- February 2008 : A venue decoration was done at Tao art gallery for the paintings exhibition of world known artist Mr. Raza organized by a French bank-society generale.
- September 2007 : Wonderfully decorated the entrance of ITC hotel –Parel with Rangoli on world tourism day.